Friday, February 19, 2010

Fawning Over - 2.19.10

Here are five things that are on my radar this week.

1.


This recipe from Smitten Kitchen is all that I could think about this week. I think it would go perfectly with some Quorn Naked Cutlets and diced tomatoes.

2.


I've had my eye on these necklaces from Etsy Seller Noemiah ever since Heather over at We Met at a Bar bought one. They are the perfect combination of a statement piece and dainty.

3.


There is just something about this kitchen area picture from The Style Files. I love the composition of the picture, the colors in the room and the use of the letters. I think the letters would be a really cute idea for a baby's room.

4.


We are in the process of planning our summer getaway long weekend. All I can think about is sitting at the beach at the Cherry Tree Inn in Traverse City.

5.


I want garden stool from Overstock.com so bad! I think it would make the most adorable side table for our living room. I just can't bare to spend $100 on it!

No comments:

Post a Comment