Friday, September 17, 2010

Fawning Over - 9.17.10

This week I'm fawning over...

1.


The fair city of Ferndale, Michigan will be hosting the 3rd Annual DIY Street Fair this weekend. Beer Garden, Bands and Crafters galore. More information can be found at the Fair's Website. I will be volunteering at the event this year.

2.


In case you didn't realize, Christmas is only SIX paychecks away! This necklace from Etsy Seller Lana0Crystal will be on my wish list!

3.


Last Sunday, the 12th marked my first wedding anniversary to my dear husband. I so love how our wedding photos turned out. Our photographer Amy Boeve did an amazing job and would love to work with her again for some family photos one day.

4.


This year was our first try at having a vegetable garden and we have tomatoes up the wazoo. Smitten Kitchen posted this seemingly super easy recipe for homemade pasta sauce I might need to try out.

5.


On our last Ikea outing I picked up a couple of these vases. They look really cute grouped together with a few small blooms or alone with one statement flower.

No comments:

Post a Comment